Pacman 3D Pacman 3D

it's not perfect, considering some of the hallways are very hard to see sometimes, but other than that it's fun to play for a little while. Maybe make it so that Pacman locks onto hallways instead of being able to move from side to side down them, so that it's more obvious when you find forks in the halls.

PaulHTML5 responds:

Thanks. I was originally planning on making rotation 'snap' to 90 degree increments so the player can only go straight down the hallway but wasn't sure if that would work well.

A simple tetris game A simple tetris game

...

It's ok, if you just want to play tetris. However, I find the lack of music and options make me want to play... well, a different version of tetris.

Terra v1.3 Terra v1.3

Rockin'!

I like the how the simplicity mixes with the beat. Overall, a good tune!

Forest of No Magic Forest of No Magic

Though I don't mean this in a bad way...

I kinda fell asleep listening to this. I like how smooth it sounds when you're just letting it flow over you.

shades90 responds:

happens with much of my music. sucks when composing it... i get so tired. I did this one today (surprised how little time it took) and now i'm zzzzzzz

Morph - Jump Into A Puddle... Morph - Jump Into A Puddle...

Mixed Emotions!

I'm not really sure how this makes me feel. I kinda go from elated to sad to passive to something else. Either way, love the song!

Morphone responds:

It's really how you feel about it. I am feeling very apathetic, so I made this song.